Dante™ Network Cards will fit into any Ashly network product that presently accepts a CobraNet® card, including:
- nXp Two and Four-Channel Amplifiers with on-board Protea™ DSP
- nXe Two and Four-Channel Amplifiers (no Protea™ DSP) – Must add the OPDAC4 Card
- Pema™ Four and Eight-Channel Amps with on-board Protea™ DSP
- ne-Series Amplifiers with on-board Protea™ DSP
- ne-Series 2-Channel Amplifiers (no Protea™ DSP) – Must add the optional OPDAC4 Card
- ne4250 Four-Channel Amplifier (no Protea™ DSP) – Must add the optional OPDAC4 Card
- ne8250 Eight-Channel Amplifier (no Protea™ DSP) – Must add 2 optional OPDAC4 Cards
- ne-Series Protea™ DSP Processors
Ashly offers the option of adding Dante to a network nX or ne amplifier platform that doesn’t have onboard DSP Processing. However, you must add the OPDAC4 card to the non-DSP amplifiers. Please make sure that all of your Dealers are aware of this when the bid and price their projects to avoid the dreaded “surprise” when they submit the order.
The Price Formula is very simple. If the Amp has on-board DSP, just add the OPDante card. If there isn’t Protea on-board, then you must add the OPDAC4 + OPDante card. And don’t forget to add two OPDAC4 cards + OPDante to the NE8250 Eight-Channel Amplifier.